• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh Suity.

Minestrone has put a hidden message in the dots on the above message. If you zoom to 400% you can see it.
    It's either his driving license, or IQ?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

How many Scotsmen have a champions league winners medal?

How many scotsmen have a champions league winners medal

The answer says all there is to say about Scottish Football.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        How many Scotsmen have a champions league winners medal?

How many scotsmen have a champions league winners medal

The answer says all there is to say about Scottish Football.
        What does that prove? That money now dictates success? Kenny Dalglish, Alan Hansen, and Graeme Souness all have three European Cup winners medals. What's your point caller?

I've already confessed to Scottish football being tulipe, still provides enjoyment to those of us who follow it though.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          I've already confessed to Scottish football being tulipe, still provides enjoyment to those of us who follow it though.
          Does it though? Based on the Scots discussing football on CUK there is precious little enjoyment, only bitterness, resentment and paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Does it though? Based on the Scots discussing football on CUK there is precious little enjoyment, only bitterness, resentment and paranoia.
            Really? The only bitterness was between myself and Minestrone. We've calmed it down a bit this season though.

I personally think Tony (CH) and Shauny are good lads and I can have a laugh with them over the football, it's called banter. As most Scottish football fans do. There's banter and there's bitterness and to the untrained eye perhaps they do come across as the same, but there is an ocean of difference between the two.

You're right about the paranoia though. We don't call them the 'tinfoil hat brigade' for nothing you know.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I personally think Tony (CH) and Shauny are good lads and I can have a laugh with them over the football, it's called banter. As most Scottish football fans do.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

There's banter and there's bitterness and to the untrained eye perhaps they do come across as the same, but there is an ocean of difference between the two.
                I'm probably not attuned another to Scottishness to differentiate dour, bitter resentment and dour, bitter humour.

Comment

I'm probably not attuned another to Scottishness to differentiate dour, bitter resentment and dour, bitter humour.
                  Then don't participate in threads beyond your comprehension.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I resent your dour grasp of the English language.

Comment

Really? The only bitterness was between myself and Minestrone. We've calmed it down a bit this season though.

I personally think Tony (CH) and Shauny are good lads and I can have a laugh with them over the football, it's called banter. As most Scottish football fans do. There's banter and there's bitterness and to the untrained eye perhaps they do come across as the same, but there is an ocean of difference between the two.

You're right about the paranoia though. We don't call them the 'tinfoil hat brigade' for nothing you know.

Let's not beat about the bush here. You're all a bunch of dull, Ginger haired, pale, suntan burning, skirt wearing alcoholic, tulipe football playing sheep shanking closet homosexuals.

Did I miss anything?
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X