• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im In!!

I'm in - let the battle commence

Comment

When I first saw the thread, I thought you guys were going to play football for real...

Comment

Nah, we are all fat overweight IT Contractors who's thighs rubbing together would power a 3rd world country if we did any real exercise, and thats just the girls on here!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Nah, we are all fat overweight IT Contractors who's thighs rubbing together would power a 3rd world country if we did any real exercise, and thats just the girls on here!
          I was trying to find the photo of suityou in Brighton and point out he is the fittest of us on here but my feeble attempts failed and I then got sidetracked in the office.
          Last edited by eek; 12 August 2011, 23:02.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

First points are up.

Also due to the sever issues over the weekend they are allowing unlimited transfers upto week two

Premier League football news from the Barclays Premier League | Fantasy Premier League - An Apology

Even though I had a crap first week I will resist the urge to reset the league to start from week two, unless we get an influx of new teams signing up

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm in. Only just seen this thread...
              Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'm in too, thought I'd give you all a headstart

Comment

Welcome to you both!

The people who sign up the lower MF gets as he's currently bottom

Comment

I think I need Rooney.

Comment

I was smug with Aguero as my captain, until I score the Man U score

Comment

Working...
                      X