• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobody mentioned Norway yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Maybe its because he acted alone, Muslim terrorists who have carried out attacks on the west tend to be in groups and affiliate themselves with a defined cause.

I doubt this guy has a network of training camps.
    I thought his cause was to create a Knights Templar group to rid europe of muslims.

I was interesting to see the press doing loops on this incident. It went from possibly AlQaida to a white guy with possible links to AlQaida to well he's just a lone nutter. I reckon there are a few other one's...Take your pick from the Facebook groups...could be anyone of them.

A funny take on this
    http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...esque-atrocity
    Last edited by lilelvis2000; 27 July 2011, 20:55.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Looks like he was in the Masons

Comment

Norway's prime minister struck a defiant tone today saying the response to twin attacks that have rocked his country will be 'more democracy'.
        Yup... that'll do it!

Is that the same "more democracy" that foists immigration & multiculturalism onto a population without a mandate to do so?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Looks like he was in the Masons
          He mentions the Masons (including his membership thereof) several times in his Compendium, but makes it clear that they, as an organisation, have nothing to do with his cause:
          "The reason why multiculturalism was embraced in Norway and a majority of Western European countries was because of the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist alliance, an alliance dominated by indigenous atheist nationals and not Jews. Same can be said regarding claims against the Freemasons. According to the NS movement the Freemasons are a Zionist organisation. Being a Free Mason myself I know that this is not only a false claim but actually quite ridiculous. The Freemasons is not in any way political (I wish the organisation was, believe me) and it is true that they have a positive view on Jews. However, this is from a Christian religious context, where solidarity to Jews and Israel is important. The Freemasons is a Christian only organisation and no Muslim or Jew could become a member even if they wanted to. There are no political bodies within the organisation nationally or internationally."

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Yup... that'll do it!

Is that the same "more democracy" that foists immigration & multiculturalism onto a population without a mandate to do so?
            AFAIK Norway has a parliamentary democracy where each party sets out its policies and then elections are held to determine the make up of parliament, so it's a bit far fetched to say there was no mandate for the government's policies.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
            X