• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

vodafone.co.uk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    WSpacemanS

Been with O2 for as long as I can recall.
    O2 gave me plenty of problems when I was with them.

Including sending me someone else's phone bill for 2 periods of 3 months. They only stopped the second time when I stated in writing I was going to contact the Information Commissioner.

The worse service by far has been from 3.

Funny thing is the best service I've got is using T-mobile.

However that's due to the local T-Mobile shop being run by decent people who will happily phone them up for you while you are in the shop.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Had to send a cease or be sued email to T-Mobile someone had fraudulently taken a mobile out using my address. Something they were aware of and failed to rectify over the phone despite repeated attempts, they started sending me more bills I got snotty!

Got a very apologetic letter from them this morning, I think their systems are rubbish but the staff pleasant enough.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've worked at Vodafone in Newbury although not on their website

The web development is predominantly Bob Inc & it shows

I gave up trying to use their website for any transactional stuff a long time ago

HTH
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
        X