• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

City pours scron on results of European bank stress tests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, it is a bit dull. Fortunately I started 15 years ago so already enjoying the rewards.
    Good luck all...

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
      Think long term, get rich slowly. If you want some fun, use 10%, then it doesn't affect you or your family if it goes up in smoke...
      I kind of agree with this, but only once you have a sizable wedge.
      Getting that wedge in the first place requires nerve and risk taking. Or like me you can just be born at the right time to cash in on a once in century property boom.
      Once you have it be conservative and like you say, take a risk with at most 10%-20%.
      What you need to understand about DIm is that he's stuff is all imaginary. He doesn't even own a property.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I kind of agree with this, but only once you have a sizable wedge.
        Getting that wedge in the first place requires nerve and risk taking. Or like me you can just be born at the right time to cash in on a once in century property boom.
        Once you have it be conservative and like you say, take a risk with at most 10%-20%.
        What you need to understand about DIm is that he's stuff is all imaginary. He doesn't even own a property.
        I own one property, my mother in law lives in it. A sort of "keep it in the family" BTL.

But my plan is simple. Gold is rising in price, property is falling. Buy gold, sell gold, buy property.

Too complicated for dullards like sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          But my plan is simple. Gold is rising in price, property is falling. Buy gold, sell gold, buy property.

Too complicated for dullards like sasguru.
          If it was that simple everyone would do it.
          Fact is, you're simple. That's why you're poor.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            If it was that simple everyone would do it.
            Fact is, you're simple. That's why you're poor.
            Crush a man's dreams won't you.

Comment

Working...
            X