• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym changing room

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    We've a communal (both sexes) changing area and showers in my Munich gym.

Wow how very advanced these continentals are to be sure!

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Wow how very advanced these continentals are to be sure!

In the same room.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Chap I used to work with many moons back was unfortunate to have the locker opposite 'Big Bill'. Nature of his work was dirty and required a shower after each shift.
        As you can imagine, Bill was carrying a bit of timber and was also fond of chucking plenty of talcum powder in every crevasse after getting clean.
        My mate says he was having nightmares for weeks after lifting his head from doing his shoes up just as Bill bent over and guffed thunderously straight into his face. This left my mate with a 'dusted' face + the combined smell of guff and Old Spice which he could only describe as....grim !
        Think yourself lucky...

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
          Chap I used to work with many moons back was unfortunate to have the locker opposite 'Big Bill'. Nature of his work was dirty and required a shower after each shift.
          As you can imagine, Bill was carrying a bit of timber and was also fond of chucking plenty of talcum powder in every crevasse after getting clean.
          My mate says he was having nightmares for weeks after lifting his head from doing his shoes up just as Bill bent over and guffed thunderously straight into his face. This left my mate with a 'dusted' face + the combined smell of guff and Old Spice which he could only describe as....grim !
          Think yourself lucky...
          that is one of the most hideous and funny things I've heard in a long while!

Comment

I know, it's a corker and the chap in question told it so much better than me, I was in pain from laughing so much. The 2 others who witnessed the whole thing as it happened said he was like Stan Laurel after getting a face full of flour...

Comment

Lucky you don't go to a gym in Scotland. My mates called Ian and it's promounced 'Iron' in Scotland, and they're pumping Iron all day long up there ...

Comment

Working...
              X