• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So countries default etc...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Oh and **** the Africans, they don't like each other, what chance have we got now that they've got guns?
    Tanzanians are doing quite a good job on English language call centres, as are other Africans on French and Portuguese language call centres. One big advantage is that they're easier to understand than Bobs, and generally somewhat more inclined to actually helping customers. Trouble is telecoms infrastructure, but that's being solved very quickly with big investments in mobile networks. OK, it won't make turd world countries rich on its own, but there's a lot of potential there and a lot of money being made already.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Tanzanians are doing quite a good job on English language call centres, as are other Africans on French and Portuguese language call centres. One big advantage is that they're easier to understand than Bobs, and generally somewhat more inclined to actually helping customers. Trouble is telecoms infrastructure, but that's being solved very quickly with big investments in mobile networks. OK, it won't make turd world countries rich on its own, but there's a lot of potential there and a lot of money being made already.
      Until the Nigerians steal all the customer data.

Comment

Until the Nigerians steal all the customer data.
        Oh, you mean that nice Mr Mbogo who's looking for a spot of help with his inheritance? Lovely chap but punctual payment isn't his strong point.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oh and **** the Africans, they don't like each other, what chance have we got now that they've got guns?
          I believe, if you look closely enough, much of this sentiment can be found in the small print of the Lib Dem Manifesto.
          Worded slightly differently of course.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I believe, if you look closely enough, much of this sentiment can be found in the small print of the Lib Dem Manifesto.
            Worded slightly differently of course.
            How very dare you! I'm Tory through and through! God bless you Maggie!

Comment

I am heavily invested in the financial markets so yes it does affect me a lot.........or does it ? Since I am not planning to cash out at this stage, what I really need is a sustained buying opportunity for the next 10 years followed by a strong bull run to max out my gains before I cash in. So.....bring it on !!!
              P.S. not really as I need continued employment to provide the necessary funds to invest, damn, looks like i'm screwed either way.

Comment

10 Reasons Why You Should Worry About The EuroZone Debt Crisis - HereIsTheCity.com
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  China will buy Europe for forty quid and we'll all have to learn Mandarin.

Greece defaults > Panic ensues > The cost of borrowing for other countries who were just about keeping above water soars > They default too (In the meantime, banks are going under) > It's 2009 all over again except this time Europe's at the centre of it instead of the US.
                  Warren Buffet
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                  X