• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello Chaps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F in "Not rising to the bait" mode
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Not to mention the legend that is the "test please delete" thread in light relief, almost 2500 posts and climbing. Mostly drivel and puictures of boobs

I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Not to mention the legend that is the "test please delete" thread in light relief, almost 2500 posts and climbing. Mostly drivel and puictures of boobs

It's not just a condensed version of the board for those with a limited attention span!
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          that depends how incontinant you are
          Incontinent.

Comment

punctures

one little prik for a milky shake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman

And here I was thinking it was more "a day in the life of a contractor", the directors cut...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                And here I was thinking it was more "a day in the life of a contractor", the directors cut...
                Isnt that what I said?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Quite possibly, wasn't sure though if you were suggesting that 2500 posts of "mostly drivel and boobs" was typical of what would normally be expected from us...

Comment

Working...
                  X