• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Insomnia Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Try reading a few d000hg posts. But make sure you set your alarm.

HTH

Yawn.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Yawn.
      Correct. That is exactly what happens.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Correct. That is exactly what happens.
        You oldies do need your rest.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yeah. Suffered from it for years. It's always at its worst when I know I have to get up early so Sunday nights can be a nightmare.

I've actually had a few occassions where I haven't slept at all & then have had to battle through the next day feeling like absolute crap.

This has all got a lot better since I discovered Nytol. Just pop a couple of those down about 30 minutes before you go to bed & you'll be fine.

Leaves me feeling a little drowsy the next day but nothing as bad as that awful feeling you get when tyou've had no sleep at all - cold sweats, nausea etc.

Comment

Well for either the third or fourth consecutive night I am wide awake as 2am approaches, all this after giving up coffee a week ago!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              I have about 5-6 hours sleep every night, been that since I was on a rotating continental shift pattern for about 4 years. I used to sleep about 10 hours before that.

It's great, you get to pack more stuff in a day. Never feel tired or the need to have naps.
              +1 (without the shift bit)
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Wide awake!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Didn't get to sleep until past 2:30.*

Been wide awake since 4:30.**

Not through choice.

Some wretched party week going on and it's driving me nuts.

* closing time at 2 am
                  ** bin men scraping a load of broken glass off the floor, and chucking it into a collector bin at the back of a dustbin wagon. Further crunches as the dustbin wagon consumed that lot and packed it down.

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Tulip. I've slept through my alarm and now I'm late.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I suffer from it terribly. I find drinking a bottle of wine a night works for me, but it's not very healthy.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X