• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euromillions jackpot - EUR154M tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whens the draw? i didnt buy a ticket but I always choose the same numbers

If those numbers come up I'll be slightly more unhappy than I currently am with my main course at Roast, SE1.
    Last edited by chef; 6 July 2011, 05:06.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      I'll be slightly more unhappy than I currently am with my main course at Roast, SE1.
      More info please...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        More info please...
        35GBP for a medium rare roast beef fillet (with a small amount of spinach) ordered with (as extras) parsley carrots and mash. The beef tasted bland, slightly dry and almost conveyerbelt cooked. Not the succulent and juicy fillet as I was expecting and very overpriced compared to any german beerhouse in terms of quality and portion size.

Comment

The wine is nice though, The Goatfather 2008, a tasty red.

Comment

So when's them numbers revealed?

Comment

35GBP for a medium rare roast beef fillet (with a small amount of spinach) ordered with (as extras) parsley carrots and mash. The beef tasted bland, slightly dry and almost conveyerbelt cooked. Not the succulent and juicy fillet as I was expecting and very overpriced compared to any german beerhouse in terms of quality and portion size.
              I couldn't really care a jot about cost but it has to be perfect regardless. Don't be British and put up with it, send it back or walk - no prisoners.

Find a review site and let rip
              Me, me, me...

Comment

It was perfectly edible, just mediocre in the way it just ticked all boxes of edibleness and was way overpriced. I could and have cooked a far tastier joint..

Comment

It was perfectly edible, just mediocre in the way it just ticked all boxes of edibleness and was way overpriced. I could and have cooked a far tastier joint..
                  Yet to find a restaurant that could do it better than me.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I'm a winner! 2 numbers and 1 star = £5.10.

(ignore the fact that I spent £20 on tickets)

Comment

Arse, looks like I'm going to work tomorrow...
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X