• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep System

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    To be fair, I think we are merely seeing the result of a bullying regime of socky meisterdom. The bullys drive away everyone who they dont understand, then everyone who objects, then everyone they dont like.

Then they complain that everything has gotten boring, because they are talking to themselves, and threaten to flounce if things dont get interesting. But there is no one left.

They game the rep system, in order to make themselves look popular and to browbeat others and to cause friction amongst friends. They lie to cover their actions then lie again to keep it going

contempt is the word I am looking for

they are contemptible tape worms

I still get plenty of neg reps because I continue to neg rep people in the same way as I did before. Except I don't neg Owlhoot and sign it Owlhoot. Sorry about all that, Owlhoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Agreed. The OP likes to whine that people don't like him expressing a different opinion. The problem is not that the opinion is different per se, but that it is in the 'vile and nasty' subset of different opinions.
      Best ignored.

I'm sure that, presently, knobchomper will be bored of the lack of interaction.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        I've had recent negs from wim121 and Mason Boyne.
        Ouch! That must have hurt. Like the Chuckle Brothers ganging up on you.

Let's be honest, not sure where that pair of dimwits wandered in from. I like to think of CUK as being a wellspring of creative imagination wherein members take it in turn to unleash originality and wit in a great flowing torrent.
        A gush of inspirational thought-provoking humour that bursts out like a South Korean Riot Policeman's water cannon and sprays all those around with its beauty.
        On the basis of the evidence thus far, neither of those dimwits have produced anything of note. If they did I doubt it would come out with any more force than that of Barbie's watering can!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Let's be honest, not sure where that pair of dimwits wandered in from.
          I thought MB was Churchill??
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Well he might be. But my prognosis still stands.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Let's be honest, not sure where that pair of dimwits wandered in from. I like to think of CUK as being a wellspring of creative imagination wherein members take it in turn to unleash originality and wit in a great flowing torrent.
              A gush of inspirational thought-provoking humour that bursts out like a South Korean Riot Policeman's water cannon and sprays all those around with its beauty.
              On the basis of the evidence thus far, neither of those dimwits have produced anything of note. If they did I doubt it would come out with any more force than that of Barbie's watering can!

<wipes tears from eyes>

Give you that one
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                It wasn't nasty. It was just super poor trolling.
                No wonder you nagged me for calling it as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Kerching, kerching, kerching.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    No wonder you nagged me for calling it as it is.

Nagged? Negged. I think you'll find.

Oracleslave you neg repped me for using a quote from the boxer himself, which a learned person would have known, got and then understood the quote and actually thought quite clever(not you though cretin). You then followed it up by negging me with what some(you particularly would have called an offensive post - which I just shrugged off) and then hit the report button like the flouncing bedwetter you are. And now, like the benger you are complain I negged you again.

Oh woe is me.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      To be fair, I think we are merely seeing the result of a bullying regime of socky meisterdom. The bullys drive away everyone who they dont understand, then everyone who objects, then everyone they dont like.

Then they complain that everything has gotten boring, because they are talking to themselves, and threaten to flounce if things dont get interesting. But there is no one left.

They game the rep system, in order to make themselves look popular and to browbeat others and to cause friction amongst friends. They lie to cover their actions then lie again to keep it going

contempt is the word I am looking for

they are contemptible tape worms

Hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X