• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep System

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Your comment about cyclists (removed by mods) was a particularly nasty jibe in the context of someone whose friend had died while cycling.
    It wasn't nasty. It was just super poor trolling.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Your comment about cyclists (removed by mods) was a particularly nasty jibe in the context of someone whose friend had died while cycling.
      Nice.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Nice.
        I suppose using a sockie to post ultra bad taste is acceptable to some.

there are a few hovering around here that leave a real bad smell
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          It wasn't nasty. It was just super poor trolling.
          It was both nasty and super poor trolling.

Comment

It wasnt supposed to be a jibe. Just an opinion.

I think it's quite nasty, that myself and only one other person, bothered to comment on how accidents can be the cyclists fault and wreck a poor drivers life ....

I hope you all never have that happen to you as a driver .. It's a shame hardly any of you can empathise ...

Comment

It was both nasty and super poor trolling.
              The standard of trolling has been extremely poor recently. Repetitive & dull. Though to be fair, so has most of the posts and posters in General.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                It wasnt supposed to be a jibe. Just an opinion.

I think it's quite nasty, that myself and only one other person, bothered to comment on how accidents can be the cyclists fault and wreck a poor drivers life ....

I hope you all never have that happen to you as a driver .. It's a shame hardly any of you can empathise ...
                I missed all this, but think I've got the gist.

Your brand of 'just an opinion guv, honest' sockerama smells familiar. i.e. like burnt turd.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  The standard of trolling has been extremely poor recently. Repetitive & dull. Though to be fair, so has most of the posts and posters in General.
                  Then at least let's try to maintain grammatical standards. It should read, '...so have most of the posts and posters...'

Comment

To be fair, I think we are merely seeing the result of a bullying regime of socky meisterdom. The bullys drive away everyone who they dont understand, then everyone who objects, then everyone they dont like.

Then they complain that everything has gotten boring, because they are talking to themselves, and threaten to flounce if things dont get interesting. But there is no one left.

They game the rep system, in order to make themselves look popular and to browbeat others and to cause friction amongst friends. They lie to cover their actions then lie again to keep it going

contempt is the word I am looking for

they are contemptible tape worms

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      I missed all this, but think I've got the gist.

Your brand of 'just an opinion guv, honest' sockerama smells familiar. i.e. like burnt turd.
                      Agreed. The OP likes to whine that people don't like him expressing a different opinion. The problem is not that the opinion is different per se, but that it is in the 'vile and nasty' subset of different opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X