• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Hell! Bob Pease has died!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    In this case it was Bob Pease.

He'd just attended Jim Williams funeral.

Ho hum.
    tulip the bed, he was in his old beetle when he crashed!!!

Bob Pease wrote numerous articles about his old Volkswagen Beetle. I'm trying to locate copies on't T'internet.
    Last edited by Mason Boyne; 1 July 2011, 08:10. Reason: Believe it or not I wrote the above before looking at Wikipedia ...

Comment

Bob Pease | Engineer Blogs

Hit a tree.

The tree won.

Driver, 70, dies in Saratoga crash - San Jose Mercury News

Nice chap that cyclist.

Sounds like wearing a seatbelt might have been a reasonably good idea, all in all.

Microchip scientist and author of book on avoiding car crashes killed by irony

And I thought my desk was untidy.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 2 May 2017, 11:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
        Bob Pease wrote numerous articles about his old Volkswagen Beetle. I'm trying to locate copies on't T'internet.
        I will look forward to reading them Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I will look forward to reading them Churchill.
          It might take a while to translate them to words of one syllable for your consumption so be patient.

Comment

http://youtu.be/Kj3ceDxlsAM

A real engineer.

Comment

Working...
            X