• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK dream analysis thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    When I donate, do I sign it myself or MF like rep?
    Better to be straight down the line I think. Why would you want someone else to get your credit?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Better to be straight down the line I think. Why would you want someone else to get your credit?
      Well the BHF are getting all of your credit!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Well the BHF are getting all of your credit!
        You know what I mean.

Why donate and sign as MF? MF won't donate as he is a nay sayer.

Flaming woman next door, been all week and she still hasn't posted the photos on facebook.
        I managed to cut a 9 minute film of the helmet cam footage and post on youtube and facebook. Still I am on the bench though and she does work so can't be too cross. SY02 just gave her a gentle nudge again.

Comment

Flaming woman next door, been all week and she still hasn't posted the photos on facebook. I managed to cut a 9 minute film of the helmet cam footage and post on youtube and facebook. Still I am on the bench though and she does work so can't be too cross. SY02 just gave her a gentle nudge again.
          Better to find a stranger on the internet for that sort of thing. It can wreck a marriage.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Better to find a stranger on the internet for that sort of thing. It can wreck a marriage.
            Or start a mini swingers club.

Comment

You know what I mean.

Why donate and sign as MF? MF won't donate as he is a nay sayer.

Cough cough.

£50 last year to Mumsnetters charity
              £200 earlier in the year in the charity rep for comic relief
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Cough cough.

£50 last year to Mumsnetters charity
                £200 earlier in the year in the charity rep for comic relief
                Far cough. I said you won't contribute to MY L2B charidee cycle as you are a nay sayer. Of course if 'er nextdoor gets the finger out I can post the "evidence" your lordship requires.

Comment

Far cough. I said you won't contribute to MY L2B charidee cycle as you are a nay sayer. Of course if 'er nextdoor gets the finger out I can post the "evidence" your lordship requires.
                  If you mean by 'nay sayer' I think you're a bally bullshit:ter, then yes.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you mean by 'nay sayer' I think you're a bally bulltulipter, then yes.
                    Where is dear old Threaded these days? Still rotten in the state of Denmark?

Comment

If you mean by 'nay sayer' I think you're a bally bulltulipter, then yes.
                      Better have a big slurp of tea with that huge slice of humble pie, just as soon as I get those frakin photos from next door.

Comment

Working...
                      X