• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: underground madness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear: underground madness

Muslim advert banned

It's getting worse

Originally posted by John Galt
    Muslim advert banned

It's getting worse
    Perhaps if they prefix the word MUSLIM with "Those peace loving " then LUL will be more than happy !

Comment

Funny. My first reaction was, "Christ Almighty!".

Comment

Watch it

You may soon be arrested if you mention Christ in public - by the same PC (literally) brigade that allowed the placard-carrying 'Behead all infidels' Muslim protesters (inc. the fake bomber) to burn Danish flags in the streets of London no long ago !

Comment

Sounds like they object to the use of a word that most of us find offensive i.e. Muslin. Or have I misunderstood something?

Or they object to a Muslim being a hero. Maybe this sounds better:

"America's latest decidedly swarthy and smelly far eastern limb amputating bomb carrying self-immolating mysogynistic type with known Muslim extremist tendencies straight out of jail"

Comment

Now, now Fungus, there's no need to start being insulting/facetious..."America's latest hero is a person we do not call by name straight out of jail" is the more appropriate title.

If you think otherwise then my ASA bible/torah/koran/queran/iran informs me that the right half of your tongue should be cut out, along with you left arm, right leg, left testicle and right hemisphere of you brain...
            Last edited by Joe Black; 30 March 2006, 21:54.

Comment

Working...
            X