• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Australians are really stoopid.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded
    Seeing as there're lots of Aussies here currently thought I'd give this thread a bump.
    Threaded Old Boy, we could soon be neighbours!

My father-in-law has recently become deceased and we've inherited his stately pile!

Also, a piece of advice, should I start using his Bentley rather than my RR as my work hack?

Comment

Which country are we to become neighbours in?

I have to say, the current Bentley is a nicer car to drive.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Which country are we to become neighbours in?
        Sunny Don, of course!

Comment

OK not all Australians, just those that work in HR in Sydney.

I have an ex-work mate down there and he's still working remotely for me cause no one else has offered him a job.

He really is quite useful.

Ha ha, stoopid Australians.
          I am too hungover to take the bait. Can I just call u a stupid pomme bast*ard instead? Give me a few days and I'll have a more witty retort. But you are right in one respect HR people are stupid. Really stupid.

Comment

Whats the matter Threaded did they reject your Visa application ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
              Whats the matter Threaded did they reject your Visa application ?
              Noooo, like I say I have this ex-student who has ended up in Sydney. It'd be nice if I could somehow help him get a local job, but until then I'm happy to have him working remotely for me
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X