• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD in the Daily Mail this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe no-one has mentioned the blue shirt yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
      Why is his email address on the bottom of the article?

Just asking like...
      Because he is successful.

Has anyone mailed this thread to ATW to explain why SJD is successfully while SKA isn't.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Because he is successful.

Has anyone mailed this thread to ATW to explain why SJD is successfully while SKA isn't.
        I'm sorry newbie. Do you think you should be dissing AtW? You've been here all of five minutes and think you're placed to diss the great man!!!

I remember when he arrived here in the 90's. Hiding under a lorry to escape customs on the way into the country. Nothing but a squirrel suitcase, a floppy disk and a single potato to his name. And now look at him!!!

Just remember your place newbie.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Good job Simon

an inspiration to us all

Milan.

Comment

Hmm I remember has grand plan while he sat is stoke writing vb.net websites.

And I ran his code for a while on a few spare boxes in my garage.

Just because I wasn't on this site between 2004 and 2010 doesn't mean I don't know him.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Hmm I remember has grand plan while he sat is stoke writing vb.net websites.

And I ran his code for a while on a few spare boxes in my garage.

Just because I wasn't on this site between 2004 and 2010 doesn't mean I don't know him.
              Sounds like he's done better than you.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Sounds like he's done better than you.
                SJD has. ATW hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  Is the mail struggling for stories? No disrespect to SJD but is "some rich dude moves house" really news worthy?
                  Equally to the point, why would Simon want his house move to be in the Daily Mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Equally to the point, why would Simon want his house move to be in the Daily Mail?
                    To find a buyer for his current house in Gerrards Cross. I don't think there would be many Daily Mail readers who could afford it tho.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the nice comments - really quite touched. As is my wife by the way to be described as tasty

I Do still drop in here from time to time - always pleased to answer things if I can, and of course you can always drop me a mail

Have a great weekend all,

Simon

PS My boys do of course have the coolest names ever......and their middles names are even better.
                      P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Working...
                      X