• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but isn't £120 pd in Scotland the equivalent of £400 in like England?

Its not a bad rate for a third world country.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I wish!!!! I am currently contracting in Aberdeen and it is bloody expensive

Comment

Your time spent in Yorkshire has really taken its toll hasn't it Simon?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Your time spent in Yorkshire has really taken its toll hasn't it Simon?

I love Scotland, am flying up there for the weekend, I am gonna feel like Bono helping the poor while dodging tax in my home country (and people will think of me as an utter twunt to complete the resemblance)
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I love Scotland, am flying up there for the weekend, I am gonna feel like Bono helping the poor while dodging tax in my home country (and people will think of me as an utter twunt to complete the resemblance)
            Ditch the Rangers top then.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Ditch the Rangers top then.

Are you a Celtic supporter by any chance?
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                WiPro Technologies. Who they are outsourcing for? I don't know.
                Well its a bob's your uncle advert then.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                  Are you a Celtic supporter by any chance?
                  How can you tell??

Comment

Working...
                  X