• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have had this buzzing in my ears

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    The GP told her she was dehydrated and needed grommets in her ears.
    And how would the dog help ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I know a woman who had that. Buzz, buzz, buzz. She also felt a bit tipsy and had bad headaches.

The GP told her she was dehydrated and needed grommets in her ears. It was really cancer of the wierd bit at the top of your throat where it links up to your nose and ears.

Still, at least she recovered.
      Weird bit? As nearly everyone* has that part I doubt it's weird if you are human.

Anyway do you mean Eustachian tube?

*There is always someone born without it or has it missing due to some unfortunate accident.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Weird bit? As nearly everyone* has that part I doubt it's weird if you are human.

Anyway do you mean Eustachian tube?

*There is always someone born without it or has it missing due to some unfortunate accident.
        OK, so it's not wierd as in we don't all have it, it's just a bit I at least had never thought about. It's nasopharynx, as shown below:

Comment

OK, so it's not wierd as in we don't all have it, it's just a bit I at least had never thought about. It's nasopharynx,
          You only think about these regions when you have problems.

Right of to the GPs for more steriods.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X