• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    I thought the link I posted earlier would have gave it away but I seem to have over estimated your IQ.
    Lloyds are not renewing contractors

This is going to come as a terrible shock to the people I know who have been renewed this week
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Lloyds are not renewing contractors

This is going to come as a terrible shock to the people I know who have been renewed this week
      hmmm, I am worried here, I don't want to continue to abuse someone who is clearly mentally ill.

OK TestMangler you are right, Lloyds are not conducting a strategic review its all just made up.... (Call the nurses)

Comment

BTW, im sure any newbie wanting to post about not being renewed will think again thanks to TestMangler and TykeMercs abuse. I know its good to have some banter but you guys are just pathetic embarrassments and should keep your miserable lives to yourself, and stop PM'ing me abuse as well.

Comment

hmmm, I am worried here, I don't want to continue to abuse someone who is clearly mentally ill.

OK TestMangler you are right, Lloyds are not conducting a strategic review its all just made up.... (Call the nurses)
          Rus, you really are a complete tit. Lloyds have been conducting a strategic review for about a year.

The number of branches to be sold and the consolidation of data centres and various other functions are being strategically placed. There is a moratorium on perms coming in, with every vacancy going out to the displaced list to fill, where in certain cases, HR will force displaced people into posts for which they don't have the experience. Also, fairly senior IT perms are getting VR deals (I know several).

The strategic review will not make a witches tit of difference to contractors, if anything, they will be used to maintain headcount in areas that will shortly be subject to 'consolidation' and will obviously suffer job losses when that happens. It makes sense, if you're not a ******* idiot.

If you're still there, I'll give you the names of five contractors who were renewed on Tuesday, and you can get someone to show you how to look them up on Outlook.

HTH, but you are such a ******* d*ck head, IDI.

Comment

BTW, im sure any newbie wanting to post about not being renewed will think again thanks to TestMangler and TykeMercs abuse. I know its good to have some banter but you guys are just pathetic embarrassments and should keep your miserable lives to yourself, and stop PM'ing me abuse as well.
            No, that kind of abuse is reserved for proven nob-ends like you.

Why don't you go back to your thread about negotiating a rate rise two weeks ago to see what a d1ck you look now.

That and the fact that you blamed the fact that they're 'not renewing anyone' when I know for a fact that you are talking utter tulip.

Comment

Since you're a pointless trolling sockpuppet who's been permabanned on other ID's in the past I have no reservations abusing you as I don't believe a single word you type on CUK. Genuine newcomers to CUK get a very different response from me.

Incidentally I've never sent you a PM nor would I ever dream of doing so, I'm more than happy for Admin or the mod team to verify my PM history.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Since you're a pointless trolling sockpuppet who's been permabanned on other ID's in the past I have no reservations abusing you as I don't believe a single word you type on CUK. Genuine newcomers to CUK get a very different response from me.

Incidentally I've never sent you a PM nor would I ever dream of doing so, I'm more than happy for Admin or the mod team to verify my PM history.
                Quite happy to take the infraction for PMing you Russell. As you already know, it was in response to your abusive rep message.

Now, as Vinny Jones would say, 'Now, **** Off'

Comment

As I said, these two go beyond banter into abuse, all I did was admit I was not being renewed, I don't think that warrants the levels of abuse TykeMerc and TestMangler have dealt out. Think these two have issues. Thanks to all the other posters who offered encouragement.

Comment

As I said, these two go beyond banter into abuse, all I did was admit I was not being renewed, I don't think that warrants the levels of abuse TykeMerc and TestMangler have dealt out. Think these two have issues. Thanks to all the other posters who offered encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      Yeah only level 9 abuse. You must be a sockie, no one is as miserable as you.

Comment

Working...
                      X