• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Imax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imax

I'm not sure if any of you lot have been to an IMAX cinema but for those london based contractors that havent and are bored with visiting the pub every evening I can highly recommend it.

Last night I went to see some 3D underwater film - one word sums up the experience and that is "awesome"

Only thing that spoiled it was Kate Winslets pretty crap narration.

Originally posted by eternalnomad
    I'm not sure if any of you lot have been to an IMAX cinema but for those london based contractors that havent and are bored with visiting the pub every evening I can highly recommend it.

Last night I went to see some 3D underwater film - one word sums up the experience and that is "awesome"

I saw one in Florida. I think it was at the Kennedy space centre and it was also awesome.

Comment

I saw ... mmm something Desolation .. the one on the moon ... twas awesome!

Went to see the fishy one a few weeks ago - was sold out - got drunk instead and went to see dancing girls instead.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalnomad

Where is it / are they nomad? Is there one in Leicester Square or are we talking about that big place near Waterloo?
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
          Where is it / are they nomad? Is there one in Leicester Square or are we talking about that big place near Waterloo?
          the big round building (in the middle of a roundabout) very close to waterloo station

http://www.bfi.org.uk/incinemas/imax/getting-there/

I will probably go and see that space 3D thingy next week

Comment

theres one at the Science Museuemem too ...

Comment

Working...
            X