• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestion for new forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for new forum

Dear The Management,

is it possible a new forum can be created, can you make a new forum called Chavs, it will provide somewhere for the Chavs to discuss their nonsense, for example:

. 'evaluation' copies of software

. ramping their own ebay auctions

. poor man's KM solutions

to name but a few, and would rid the General forum of these Chav discussional distractions.

An ACL could then be implemented on the General forum to keep the riff raff out.

Ta in advance,

Milan.

Can the Chavs discuss tits without the fear of censorships?

Comment

European or African tits?

Comment

MF and Mordy can be the moderators

Milan.

Comment

. poor man's KM solutions
          Milan, if anyone is a chav on this board it is you. Your 'attack is the best form of defence' philosophy doesn't fool me.

Comment

Wage,

looks like you got me sussed !

Milan.

Comment

looks like you got me sussed !
              Never mind, Milan. We're both pikey scum in Threaded's view. He's the king of Denmark, don't you know.

Comment

well not far off,

as long as we are in the rat race, at the mercy of mortgages etc we're all pikey scum

we only lose our pikey scum status once we have enabled financial security and an income which delivers without us requiring our bums on seats

what do you think ?

Milan.

Comment

we only lose our pikey scum status once we have enabled financial security and an income which delivers without us requiring our bums on seats
                  Yes, I would agree with that. Unfortunately there are very few professions that provide the latter. Best selling writers and musicians being two such examples.

By the sound of it, you've obviously got some cunning plan that takes care of that....

Comment

well, it the responsibility of all of us to ourselves and our families to try and find a way out this pikey scum world and into a world of financial security where you have a choice how to use your time, whether it is driving a bus or relaxing on your terrace.

We are the lucky ones, if used wisely our contracting gains can be a foundation of a way out

I feel sorry for the poor sods who don't break even every month

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X