• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tenants priced out of the housing market as rents rise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

You are a living proof that rates need to go up and prudent home owners should not go bankrupt because of that.
    And you are living proof that the BTL option is still a decent Plan B.

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So if I was to have a house with a low mortgage, that I rent out for a high price I could be laughing......

Oh wait that is EXACTLY what I have!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You should not be.

You are a living proof that rates need to go up and prudent home owners should not go bankrupt because of that.
        FFS AtW, you have a business model that can be run from almost anywhere in the world, and yet you choose Brum in the UK, a bankrupt country with high taxes, high cost of living, and a poor overall std of living.

You are also single with no family ties here and no friends.

Please do the needful and piss off somewhere sensible.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Please do the needful and piss off somewhere sensible.
          Like where, Newcastle?

Comment

Like where, Newcastle?
            No, somewhere warm, cheap rents or property prices, that isn't in meltdown due to debt.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              No, somewhere warm, cheap rents or property prices, that isn't in meltdown due to debt.
              Our team is mainly based in Birmingham and I like it here.

Comment

Our team is mainly based in Birmingham and I like it here.
                Then get used to rising rents, rising house prices, rising taxes, rising inflation, falling income and lower overall std of living. Probably for the rest of your life.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                X