• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just been interviewed by someone I recruited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when it's over you can all cry

"It's behind you"
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

NAT gets the gig!!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

NAT gets the gig!!!!!

Horse practicing the horseway code..

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          While directing a pantomime from August onwards.
          Your career, it's behind you!
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I recruited him in 2003, then quit managing and went back to contracting in 2005. He said he had a list of questions that they normally ask contractors, but as I'd largely written them, he'd skip that part.

Once the PO is approved, I'm in. 2 days a week until end of the year. Fits nicely with the other 2 two days a week contracts I have. And plan B which is rapidly becoming plan A. And the degree I've decided to do. While directing a pantomime from August onwards.
            Now if this was me listing all these activities I would be the subject of ridicule.

Good on you btw.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I recruited him in 2003, then quit managing and went back to contracting in 2005. He said he had a list of questions that they normally ask contractors, but as I'd largely written them, he'd skip that part.

Once the PO is approved, I'm in. 2 days a week until end of the year. Fits nicely with the other 2 two days a week contracts I have. And plan B which is rapidly becoming plan A. And the degree I've decided to do. While directing a pantomime from August onwards.
              CUK is not your own personal Glee Club, it belongs to MarillionFan! He said so!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                CUK is not your own personal Glee Club, it belongs to MarillionFan! He said so!
                Can I see your ticket please Sir?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Congrats...what's your plan B?
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Software product. One sale made already, two others in the pipeline with a couple of banks. This Friday we've been invited to present it to 300 companies at a platform vendor event. 15 sales would generate income equivalent to my normal annual contracting revenue. 150 sales and I can retire and work in the theatre full time.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nice makes me wish I could code....unfortunately my coding is worse than my dad dancing
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X