• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was tooted at today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
    I sometimes wonder if women like to be wolf-whistled at, it's kind of a compliment. Come on girls let us know.
    Straight whistle not a problem, (take it as a compliment ) verbal suggestions just tend to be crude & shows the commenter’s lack of imagination.

Horn beeps never advisable as it is meant to be a warning to other road users & could cause confusion / accident.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySi View Post
      I sometimes have this happen to me when I go jogging, anyone know why? I've also had eggs and drinks thrown at me too. Like if I cut someone up fine , I can expect abuse, but when I'm not doing anything and get abuse I just don't get it /
      The world is populated with morons. Shrug and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        This wouldn't be a problem if we could carry concealed firearms.

AtW.

WIS

Comment

I was crossing a side road off Oxford Street on Sunday. The Pelican crossing was clearly showing the green man yet there was a tw@t edging his BM into the people crossing the road. As I crossed and the car drew close I pointed at the crossing as said 'It's green' to which the driver used his horn to presumably tell me where to go. My quintessentially English response to his rude use of the horn was to look straight at the driver, flick a v and call him a fvcking . I've not flicked a v in yonks.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

This wouldn't be a problem if we could carry concealed firearms.

AtW.

Like a tazer?
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Nah.

Like a Smith & Wesson model 629.

A bit low powered, but hey! still looks impressive.
              But a tazer would take up less room in my handbag
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Nah.

Like a Smith & Wesson model 629.

A bit low powered, but hey! still looks impressive.

Isn't it still a .44 magnum?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  But a tazer would take up less room in my handbag
                  tazers are pretty large and not suitable for good looking ladies and nuns alike.

For your handbag I'd recommend compact Glock G19, don't forget to have small backup gun (Glock G36) on your ankle.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySi View Post
                    I sometimes have this happen to me when I go jogging, anyone know why? I've also had eggs and drinks thrown at me too.
                    My advice would be to lose the Osama Bin Laden jogging outfit.

HTH
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      My advice would be to lose the Osama Bin Laden jogging outfit.

HTH
                      Depends what he's wearing underneath.

Comment

Working...
                      X