• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is keeping current a concern for you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Sorry but that role is already filled with a cute Italian toy boy, who can cook
    Yes, of course. When did you start attending "Threaded's School of Bulltulip" whose famous alumni include sasguru, MarillionFan, Menelaus and DimPrawn?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
      not sure anyone will know what you are talking about though.
      that wouldn't be anything new

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
        .NET is Microsoft's (my former employer) development platform
        Arg! Thames Valley Park?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Yes, of course. When did you start attending "Threaded's School of Bulltulip" whose famous alumni include sasguru, MarillionFan, Menelaus and DimPrawn?

Winston,

calm down, why would anybody have any doubt that AP has a cute Italian toy boy who can cook ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Winston,

calm down, why would anybody have any doubt that AP has a cute Italian toy boy who can cook ?

Milan.
            Oi Milan, it's not about what you know, it's not even about who you know, it's about what you know about who you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I could send photos, but you already have a big enough chip on your shoulders
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I could send photos, but you already have a big enough chip on your shoulders
                Of course dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Arg! Thames Valley Park?
                  Redmond, I worked on the ASP.NET team.

Comment

The big payers are generally the deskillers I find, being knee deep in sybase stored procs can make decent amounts but does nothing for your CV.

I try to get off the gravy train every so often and work on something that will bring my CV back up to date.

Comment

Sorry but that role is already filled with a cute Italian toy boy, who can cook
                      If he is anything like some italians I have worked with then watch out. They have huge egos and you cannot say a word about their cooking. I once informed a junior that working on his freelance stuff in the office was a no no and he hounded me day and night demanding that I apologise to him and his wife and everybody else. Fortunately he got terminated, whew!
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X