• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is keeping current a concern for you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after 13 years of .Net administration, one of the drivers has always been to keep up with the latest versions in my orbit by any means necessary

and they're still coming, we're working with 7.3 now and that should feed the benes family for another few years

the interesting thing is in the .Net Administration world, you are simply learning every day - that's the beauty of it

BPM is looking interesting, already re-hashing the cv to reflect that, what is it from the Admin's perspective, CE, EP, MDM and PI integrated and encapsulated by a new terminology - pays the bills though so more of it I say

Milan.

Comment

I gotta say folks,

for the singletons here, our friend AP presents a very interesting opportunity

and I guess for the others who want a bit on the side

Milan.

Comment

Wilmslowwwwwwwwwwwwwww where are you, got a potential bird for you

solvent an' all

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          after 13 years of .Net administration, one of the drivers has always been to keep up with the latest versions in my orbit by any means necessary

and they're still coming, we're working with 7.3 now and that should feed the benes family for another few years

the interesting thing is in the .Net Administration world, you are simply learning every day - that's the beauty of it

BPM is looking interesting, already re-hashing the cv to reflect that, what is it from the Admin's perspective, CE, EP, MDM and PI integrated and encapsulated by a new terminology - pays the bills though so more of it I say

Milan.
          I have never heard of .NET administration, .NET is Microsoft's (my former employer) development platform unless you are talking about another .NET?

Comment

there can be only one

it's .Net Jim but not as we know it

Milan.

Comment

there can be only one

it's .Net Jim but not as we know it

Milan.
              Ah right...OK...ehrmm

Comment

ScotGal,

can we say that based upon the post count of your previous post, you have completed your CUK initiation ?

Milan.

Comment

ScotGal,

can we say that based upon the post count of your previous post, you have completed your CUK initiation ?

Milan.
                  Yeah you can say that if you want, not sure anyone will know what you are talking about though.

Comment

Wilmslowwwwwwwwwwwwwww where are you, got a potential bird for you

solvent an' all

Milan.
                    Sorry but that role is already filled with a cute Italian toy boy, who can cook
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

very nice and glad to hear it

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X