• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Show us your watches.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Citizen Aqualand Nx underwater but this is due for an upgrade in time for the next undersea adventure cos I can't read it at night*
    Do you have to charge it up with a torch?

I'm tempted by a D9, but can't really justify it for the <2 dives I do a year.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

TW Steel Canteen Model. Oversized Face....

Understated (But mainly cheap...)

No, its not a banana in my pocket

Comment

Bought one of these 5 or 6 years ago for being on time when making hospital visits (the ward staff got a bit tulipty if you were outside visiting tiimes),

Clean, uncluttered and above all, cheap. But haven't worn it since.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

This is my everyday jobbie.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

I also have a fob watch

Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Breitling. I have a 1960 Navitimer.

I have the Rotary Gents Aquaspeed - looks are similar, fraction of the price

Comment

Wife bought me one of these about 8 years ago on interest free credit....it took me a year to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                  Wife bought me one of these about 8 years ago on interest free credit....it took me a year to pay for it.

I bought mine from Dubai - cost me ~£25

Comment

Citizen AT-Skyhawk
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X