• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stinky Feet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Your mouth/face probably has more bacteria than either.
    Probably true, more women have sat on my face than on either.

Lol just kidding.
    Last edited by russell; 31 May 2011, 21:28.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Your mouth/face probably has more bacteria than either.
      Well Old Gregs probably does. He and Mark Almond both have the same stomach pump story, so I've read.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Well Old Gregs probably does. He and Mark Almond both have the same stomach pump story, so I've read.
        He would know - he drank the contents of both pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Glasgow Subway Train Seat has 125 Times More Bacteria than Toilet Seat - Mass Transit

Maybe people should put down a little ring of toilet paper then, or crouch a few inches above the seat.
          The knife users will do you more harm.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            I use the Clockwork orange, was this one of those statistic massages, they just bleached the toilet seat before test and choose a subway seat that had been crapped, vomited etc on?
            Well I bet they didn't compare a train carriage seat with a train toilet seat.

Comment

Working...
            X