• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a Bosch condensing tumble dryer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    The woman deals with "that kind of thing".
    Likewise, the lady picks it up, takes it away & it comes back ironed & on hangers & everything
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Likewise, the lady picks it up, takes it away & it comes back ironed & on hangers & everything
      Oi, have a word with CM, I'm trying to convince her that this is the "way forward".

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Oi, have a word with CM, I'm trying to convince her that this is the "way forward".
        Way forward?? It’s the only bloody way!

I fill the box, she picks it up & brings it back next day £25 (for 2 weeks’ worth of work / fancy clothes) CBA with T’s & chill out togs. I get to spend my time doing things I want & there is no argument about wearing too many clothes, buying hard to iron items whose turn it is etc..

We do have an emergency ironing board & iron somewhere in the house – I think
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Way forward?? It’s the only bloody way!

I fill the box, she picks it up & brings it back next day £25 (for 2 weeks’ worth of work / fancy clothes) CBA with T’s & chill out togs. I get to spend my time doing things I want & there is no argument about wearing too many clothes, buying hard to iron items whose turn it is etc..

We do have an emergency ironing board & iron somewhere in the house – I think
          We never have *that* discussion.

Comment

WHJS

Life is waaay too short for ironing.

£10 for a bin bag full or if you don't like the idea of someone earning a little extra cash in hand, Johnsons charge about 80p a shirt.

Comment

Thanks all. An ironing lady seems the way forward !

Comment

Why have you all got condensing dryers? A hole in the wall is the way forward Shirley??
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  Why have you all got condensing dryers? A hole in the wall is the way forward Shirley??
                  The thread did ask for people with condensing tumble dryers!

You can start your own thread for those with non-condensers

Comment

Working...
                  X