• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Scheme - Episode 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I once landed up in a squat in Nottingham. Fella I'd been drinking with said 'crash at my place'. Lovely.
    I once woke up with a ******* splitting head feeling rough as hell in the middle of a 'Stop the War' encampment in the middle of Trafalgar square. Woken up by some crusty putting a soggy half smoked rollie up in my mouth saying "Morning Scotty".

I had my "Support our Troops" wristband thingy on display as well.

Why they never pissed on me whilst out cold I'll still not know to this day.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      I once woke up with a ******* splitting head feeling rough as hell in the middle of a 'Stop the War' encampment in the middle of Trafalgar square. Woken up by some crusty putting a soggy half smoked rollie up in my mouth saying "Morning Scotty".

I had my "Support our Troops" wristband thingy on display as well.

Why they never pissed on me whilst out cold I'll still not know to this day.
      Maybe, just maybe, pissing on someone in the name of campaigning for peace was just too ironic even for them
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Why have you put a picture of 'Roland!!! Roland!!! I'll be your friend Roland!!!!'?

Is that because half of the posters on here can relate that to their sad, geeky computer obsessed childhoods?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            I once woke up with a ******* splitting head feeling rough as hell in the middle of a 'Stop the War' encampment
            I had my "Support our Troops" wristband thingy on display as well. Why they never pissed on me whilst out cold I'll still not know to this day.
            It is perfectly possible to support the troops and want to stop the war.

Anyway I digress. This is wondrous news! Am currently watching Louis Theroux on the Miami remand centre. Vicarious lowlife voyeurism overload!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Why have you put a picture of 'Roland!!! Roland!!! I'll be your friend Roland!!!!'?

Is that because half of the posters on here can relate that to their sad, geeky computer obsessed childhoods?
              whilst the rest of us are just fat c**ts?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                It is perfectly possible to support the troops and want to stop the war.

Anyway I digress. This is wondrous news! Am currently watching Louis Theroux on the Miami remand centre. Vicarious lowlife voyeurism overload!
                Not this lot. Think swampy and his pals. Only time I have passed out cold on a night out.

On your digression, LT's Miami thing is top drawer.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  whilst the rest of us are just fat c**ts?
                  Spacecadet, I think you'll find that c**ts are useful. So that's you ruled out.

hth

MF

Comment

Did anyone seee the "Rabbits, Celtic, Catholics" poster on the junkie's wall.

Sitting drinking Tennants wallstripper while his mother prescribes methadone from the local drug dealer in an effort to get him off skag.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Did anyone seee the "Rabbits, Celtic, Catholics" poster on the junkies wall.

Sitting drinking Tennants wallstripper while his mother prescribes methadone from the local drug dealer in an effort to get him off skag.
                      Just off to watch it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X