• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ryan Giggs Outed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    [JohnMcEnroe]

You cannot be serious??

[/JohnMcEnroe]
    Obviously, not including all those eminent Scottish sportsmen, that was implied of course.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Except he's not thick. He's also possibly the most revered active sportsman in the UK and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about him until this.
      You are PT Barnum and I've got 5 compliant persons to sell to you for a bargain!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Er, Ryan Giggs outed about a month ago on twitter and other blogs, but more to the point, who cares about how a pigtulip thick runt like a footballer who couldn't keep his shrivelled pen1s inside his shorts but stuck it inside a retarded z-list celeb.
        I don't care either but my concern is when wealthy pratts use their money to abuse the law.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I don't care either but my concern is when wealthy pratts use their money to abuse the law.
          And so the carnival will proceed and play its game, i.e. like the TV licence, super-injunctions don't fit in the new-media world.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            If the system allows you to use money this way, it's not the one with the money who is the prat but those who allow it. It's just sensible to use whatever tools are available to you.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              And so the carnival will proceed and play its game, i.e. like the TV licence, super-injunctions don't fit in the new-media world.
              Well said hyperD

Manchester United's Ryan Giggs has been named in Parliament as the footballer at the centre of the 'superinjuction' Twitter row involving reality TV star and model Imogen Thomas.

Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming's outburst - which was heavily criticised by Speaker John Bercow - was broadcast live on the BBC's Parliament channel.

The member for Birmingham Yardley had earlier described the gagging order as "a joke".

Hemming's intervention came minutes after the High Court refused to lift the ban on naming the player.

Read more: Ryan Giggs named by MP John Hemming as Imogen Thomas superinjunction Twitter row footballer - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk
              Ryan Giggs named by MP John Hemming as Imogen Thomas superinjunction Twitter row footballer - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Trust the mash

The Daily Mash - Lawyers to offer cut price super-injunctions

if I am going to have sex with Imogen Thomas again, I think I'll just offer her the money up front and get her to sign a confidentiality agreement.

It's not terribly erotic but it's got to be cheaper than ******* about with lawyers
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Outed?

Is he gay????
                  It wasn't Imogen Thomas, it was Thomas Imogen, a welsh sheep farmer he met whilst on international duty.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

It will really start to get interesting now. I mean what will Mr. Giggs' wife do/say. I'm ready for the fireworks show.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      It will really start to get interesting now. I mean what will Mr. Giggs' wife do/say. I'm ready for the fireworks show.
                      I would hazard a guess that she has known about it all.... for some time.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X