• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish newspaper identifies injunction footballer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    This thread has gone on for far too long, let’s change the subject. How many rock gigs do you go to last year and did you use an Irish budjet airline to get there?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      This thread has gone on for far too long, let’s change the subject. How many rock gigs do you go to last year and did you use an Irish budjet airline to get there?
      Aparently author Chris Ryan Gigs around the country telling stories these days.

hmmm I may have put the linky in the wrong place there by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        D'oh!! I get it now.

Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
          I kind of suspect that if you thanked the majority of Twitter users for their support for the Sun, Daily Mail and News Of The World, they'd go WTF?? Keep my name out of that story!
          I had a look on Twitter yesterday and the only links I found were to Daily Wail stories.

That didn't inspire any confidence in the folks who were twittering.

Useless fact #435:

Did you know that a lot of web sites are sprouting up to do the opposite of tinyurl? E.g. Untiny
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X