• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Apart from my first gf I don't think anyones loved me, they either just wanted a shag at the time or saw me as a potential money bank

I'm especially suspicious of women saying they love you when they hardly know you

Perhaps I've just got cynical, but I feels it too easy for someone to say "I love you" without meaning it
    That is the most tragic thing I have read in a long time. I was about to shed a tear, but then I remembered that I think we hold differing views on the Israel / Palestine question. Damn this bloody war. Must we always fight each other? I remember before the war many happy days in your Oxford eating the fish and chips and drinking tea. Perhaps one day we can all be friends again. We are maybe not so different.

Comment

Apart from my first gf I don't think anyones loved me, they either just wanted a shag at the time or saw me as a potential money bank

I'm especially suspicious of women saying they love you when they hardly know you

Perhaps I've just got cynical, but I feels it too easy for someone to say "I love you" without meaning it
      Aaah.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I dunno why, but I always assumed you were a girl!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          When your wife whispers 'I love you' in a romantic way in your ear
          It might be one of these:
          • "You know how you said I shouldn't go overdrawn because it causes bank charges? Well..."
          • Cancel the milkman. And the window cleaner.
          • The HRT is working.
          • The HRT is not working.
          • She's asleep and dreaming of the love of her life (not realising you are there).
          • She's got into amdram and is rehearsing her lines.
          • She's checking to see if you inadvertently mention your girlfriend's name when you reply.
          • She wants a frock that will cost more than your last car.
          • She's pregnant. Again.
          • She's bent her car.
          • She's bent your car.
          • She's 'loaned' your new, custom-built, games rig to her waste-of-space little brother to take to college for him "to do his essays on".
          • The posh neighbour has told the street her husband has booked an expensive cruise.
          • Her mother's coming to stay.
          • Yesterday was your wedding anniversary / her birthday. You are about to be emasculated.
          • You are about to discover the joys of redecorating.
          • Apparently the kitchen needs 'a refresh' (i.e. you're going to need to be on another £50 per day).
          • The batteries were flat, there were none spare in the house and you got home early.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            WSMS
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              That's the internet for you
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
              X