• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many of you can read music?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    I can read the guitar chords on sheet music when it says G or C etc. Do I qualify for a shot at the speedboat?
    Only if you live in a block of flats in the centre of Birmingham.

Churchill - In "Obscure Bulls-Eye reference" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
      I can read the guitar chords on sheet music when it says G or C etc. Do I qualify for a shot at the speedboat?
      Have you German or Russian tabs? They have a 'H' chord! Think it's B or a G# or summert...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Urban myth - shirley?
        No that's true, I saw it on tv in the 80s on Mr and Mrs or generation game or something.

That is a dire transcription but I can read it fine. Prob cos I'm still working my way through hanon.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          My thoughts exactly, and I only reached grade 2.

I heard of someone who could tell what was on an LP just by looking at the bands.
          There're not bands, it's one spiral per side!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            No that's true, I saw it on tv in the 80s on Mr and Mrs or generation game or something.

That is a dire transcription but I can read it fine. Prob cos I'm still working my way through hanon.
            I reckon it was a cheat and s/he was reading the serial/catalog number...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              There're not bands, it's one spiral per side!
              Not necessarily

Comment

Working...
              X