• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HA! HA! This ad explains much.... Reed on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep looks to me like 'We need a temp for 12 weeks to do some dull admin work but don't wont to pay them'

aahhhaah lets call it an internship and pay them nothing....

bunch of fookin tight arse cnuts

Comment

I truly feel sorry for the poor old sod who gets sucked into thinking this is a good opportunity for them.

It's disgraceful for Reed to let their standards drop this far off the scale. I'd never have anything to do with a high street agency, but this - well it's quite shocking TBH

Comment

Originally posted by PinkPoshRat View Post
        I truly feel sorry for the poor old sod who gets sucked into thinking this is a good opportunity for them.

It's disgraceful for Reed to let their standards drop this far off the scale. I'd never have anything to do with a high street agency, but this - well it's quite shocking TBH
        I agree, silly me, I thought slavery had been outlawed in the UK.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
          I agree, silly me, I thought slavery had been outlawed in the UK.
          Clearly not, Reed advertise it - no doubt they're looking for a female school leaver. Anyone else wouldn't stand a chance (if the word 'chance' is the right word to use?)

Comment

Working...
          X