• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Waste of space

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is a bit of a fox though. Having a hard time of it at the moment.

Comment

Comment

Last one - three years ago this bloke told us "we'd be crazy not to join the euro, bloody mad!"

Comment

Numpty, you hit upon something there. I wondered why I've never seen them in the same room together!

Comment

Code:

(Oh for gods sake woman, STFU!)
                                                        O
                                                       o
                                                     o

Comment

The public has a right to know what's going on here. This is no coincidence...

Comment

Peter Hain is a twat pure and simple. I always remeber him on Question Time holding a glass of water and stating that this amount of WMD could kill London and the "We know Saddam has tanker loads of the stuff". Well he hid it bloody well didn't he Peter.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Margaret Becket! So gorgeous, I can't understand why others don't see it.

Comment

my hero

[img]http://www.*********.co.uk/threaded/images/threaded_007.jpg[/img]

Comment

Re: my hero

No, Prescott does plenty. He ate all the pies for a start.
                      No he didn't - our own threaded had more than his fair share - please see above :lol

Comment

Working...
                      X