• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A most impressive virus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Hope you feel better soon
    WHS, but...

One can't help but wonder that you seem stricken by a series of 'superbugs'. Isn't it more likely you're just weak... either because you're a pussy or because the first bug left your defences down (I know the 2nd is less fun but probably more likely).
    Keep eating healthy stuff and don't knacker yourself on the bike as much.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

A real contractor would have made it in.

I was once on my way to a contract when I hit by a car and died on the spot. I was then re-incarnated as a field mouse in a lovely spot in Cumbria, 8 months later I was eaten by an owl at which point I was reincarnated as a fox, of which I stayed until shot by a hunter. This happened constantly for at least another 500 years worth of reincarnations at which point in the year 2544 I was reincarnated as a human child. Well I grew up to be a great scientist who tamed black holes and cracked time travel.

I then set my time machine back to the morning my previous incarnation had been killed, ariived and watched the accident, I picked up the laptop fand then travelled to the client where I used my Mutuality of Obligation clause to gain access and fulfill my obligations finishing the days work & billing at the end of the day!!!

And THAT is a true story or strike me down.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        A real contractor would have made it in.

I was once on my way to a contract when I hit by a car and died on the spot. I was then re-incarnated as a field mouse in a lovely spot in Cumbria, 8 months later I was eaten by an owl at which point I was reincarnated as a fox, of which I stayed until shot by a hunter. This happened constantly for at least another 500 years worth of reincarnations at which point in the year 2544 I was reincarnated as a human child. Well I grew up to be a great scientist who tamed black holes and cracked time travel.

I then set my time machine back to the morning my previous incarnation had been killed, ariived and watched the accident, I picked up the laptop fand then travelled to the client where I used my Mutuality of Obligation clause to gain access and fulfill my obligations finishing the days work & billing at the end of the day!!!

Whatever you say Pinocchio.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Can I hear thunder?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Get well soon Suity
            I think you might be the 'Rosetta Stone' of microbiology though ..
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Thanks for all of your posts. From the Halo-hug™ to the exciting time travel story I found true inspiration.

If have heard my niece's school have been struck by the same bug and they are all going down like flies. * **

I have at least upgraded from bed to the sofa and can access the laptop.

* My niece does not own the school, only attends.
              ** Serves the little germ breeding feckers right.
              Last edited by suityou01; 14 May 2011, 10:37.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Thanks for all of your posts. From the Halo-hug™ to the exciting time travel story I found true inspiration. ..
                Try not breathing too deeply.

Seriously, I'm sure a cold or flu becomes more severe the further into your lungs the incoming virus settles.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Try not breathing too deeply.

Seriously, I'm sure a cold or flu becomes more severe the further into your lungs the incoming virus settles.
                  WHS. If you don't breathe at all, the cold/flu will disappear completely.

(Get well soon!)

Comment

Working...
                  X