• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War Without End ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good start but much more needed

All this crap about defence is akin to allowing your enemy to suss out your strength and prepare themselves - but thank god the USA has the balls to do something about it compared to our neutered marxist politicians.

I wish the USA had more of a will for empire - then the bad guys Arabs, Chinese etc would be toast before too long and the west could get on with ruling the world with more certainty and cheap fuel etc.

I wonder why we tolerate these opposing doctrines nowadays rather than obliterating them? Surely China and the middle east alone have enough natural resources to justify invasion and humanitarian-genocide on there own rather than all this pussy footing around exposing our citizens to suicide murderers. Wouldn't it be better to consign these 'dangerously odd' peoples to history rather than run the risk that they may do harm? Ok so a lot of innocent people will have to die but better them than us and as long as we kill them all there won't be too much fuss other than the fifth columists amoungst us (aka traitors) and even these spineless fungi will shut up once they realise there's no one left for them to vent their bleeding hearts on.

2 world wars can't be wrong, kill the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by vista
      ....as long as we kill them all there won't be too much fuss other than the fifth columists amoungst us (aka traitors) and even these spineless fungi will shut up once they realise there's no one left for them to vent their bleeding hearts on.
      Look, I don't mind the genocide and world domination, but when you say "to vent their bleeding hearts on" this is a mixed metaphor and that's just not on.

Comment

Working...
      X