• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War Without End ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfred may I refer you to the good book.

Jesus says

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. "

Matt 24: 6-8
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. "
      There's been rumors of war and wars that have been
      The meaning of life has been lost in the wind
      And some people thinkin' that the end is close by
      'Stead of learnin' to live they are learning to die.

Comment

You are David Icke

Originally posted by Chico
        Alfred may I refer you to the good book.

Jesus says

Matt 24: 6-8

and I claim my 5 alien lizard skins (sorry Zeit!)
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
          at least someone has an eye to the future and is willing to take the steps that the free world has to take to preserve itself.
          God bless America
          Here here - well said!

chico mode/
          Oh, you were being sarcastic. Drat
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

New Zealand defence force

Originally posted by expat
            New Zealand?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Oh look, a welsh leisure centre

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
              I'll get my goat
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                I'll get my goat
                Nice One George !

You really are posting at an impressive rate today, milk and cookies being keeping you awake ...

I have been inspired by Chicos Biblical quote and decided to fear no evil for verily I am the biggest bastard in the Shadow of Death,

As the End times draw near, today I found this inspirational quote which will guide me as we face the challenge of the Apocalypse(c)Prudential Insurance

Revel in Our Time Lads.

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 March 2006, 10:44.

Comment

UPDATE

North Korea said it was prepared to launch a pre-emptive military strike and it would not bow to U.S. pressure to give up its nuclear weapons, its official media said in separate reports on Tuesday.

The North Korean comments come as six-party nuclear talks on ending Pyongyang's pursuit of nuclear weapons have hit a snag over a U.S. crackdown on firms Washington suspects of aiding the North in illicit activities such as counterfeiting and drug trafficking.

In recent days, North Korea has also expressed anger at annual joint U.S.-South Korean military drills.

Pyongyang sees them as a prelude to an invasion and nuclear attack. It threatened that its Korean People's Army has the right to strike first, if needed.

"The KPA, too, has (the) option for pre-emptive attack in most effective and positive defence of itself," the North's official KCNA news agency reported on Tuesday.

North Korea made a similar threat last week.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                    New Zealand?
                    Didn't the British effectively invade New Zealand and take over from the Maoris?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      Didn't the British effectively invade New Zealand and take over from the Maoris?
                      No. Treaty of Waitangi, 1839. Land still belongs to people, government functions executed by British, now by NZ, government, with Maori agreement.

But that wasn't the original point.

Comment

Working...
                      X