• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: War Without End ?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "War Without End ?"

Collapse

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by vista
    ....as long as we kill them all there won't be too much fuss other than the fifth columists amoungst us (aka traitors) and even these spineless fungi will shut up once they realise there's no one left for them to vent their bleeding hearts on.
    Look, I don't mind the genocide and world domination, but when you say "to vent their bleeding hearts on" this is a mixed metaphor and that's just not on.

Leave a comment:

• vista
    replied
    A good start but much more needed

All this crap about defence is akin to allowing your enemy to suss out your strength and prepare themselves - but thank god the USA has the balls to do something about it compared to our neutered marxist politicians.

I wish the USA had more of a will for empire - then the bad guys Arabs, Chinese etc would be toast before too long and the west could get on with ruling the world with more certainty and cheap fuel etc.

I wonder why we tolerate these opposing doctrines nowadays rather than obliterating them? Surely China and the middle east alone have enough natural resources to justify invasion and humanitarian-genocide on there own rather than all this pussy footing around exposing our citizens to suicide murderers. Wouldn't it be better to consign these 'dangerously odd' peoples to history rather than run the risk that they may do harm? Ok so a lot of innocent people will have to die but better them than us and as long as we kill them all there won't be too much fuss other than the fifth columists amoungst us (aka traitors) and even these spineless fungi will shut up once they realise there's no one left for them to vent their bleeding hearts on.

2 world wars can't be wrong, kill the bad guys.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Didn't the British effectively invade New Zealand and take over from the Maoris?
    No. Treaty of Waitangi, 1839. Land still belongs to people, government functions executed by British, now by NZ, government, with Maori agreement.

But that wasn't the original point.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by expat
    New Zealand?
    Didn't the British effectively invade New Zealand and take over from the Maoris?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    UPDATE

North Korea said it was prepared to launch a pre-emptive military strike and it would not bow to U.S. pressure to give up its nuclear weapons, its official media said in separate reports on Tuesday.

The North Korean comments come as six-party nuclear talks on ending Pyongyang's pursuit of nuclear weapons have hit a snag over a U.S. crackdown on firms Washington suspects of aiding the North in illicit activities such as counterfeiting and drug trafficking.

In recent days, North Korea has also expressed anger at annual joint U.S.-South Korean military drills.

Pyongyang sees them as a prelude to an invasion and nuclear attack. It threatened that its Korean People's Army has the right to strike first, if needed.

"The KPA, too, has (the) option for pre-emptive attack in most effective and positive defence of itself," the North's official KCNA news agency reported on Tuesday.

North Korea made a similar threat last week.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I'll get my goat
    Nice One George !

You really are posting at an impressive rate today, milk and cookies being keeping you awake ...

I have been inspired by Chicos Biblical quote and decided to fear no evil for verily I am the biggest bastard in the Shadow of Death,

As the End times draw near, today I found this inspirational quote which will guide me as we face the challenge of the Apocalypse(c)Prudential Insurance

Revel in Our Time Lads.

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 March 2006, 10:44.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Oh look, a welsh leisure centre

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I'll get my goat

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    New Zealand defence force

Originally posted by expat
    New Zealand?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    at least someone has an eye to the future and is willing to take the steps that the free world has to take to preserve itself.
    God bless America
    Here here - well said!

chico mode/
    Oh, you were being sarcastic. Drat

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You are David Icke

Originally posted by Chico
    Alfred may I refer you to the good book.

Jesus says

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. "

Matt 24: 6-8

and I claim my 5 alien lizard skins (sorry Zeit!)

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. "
    There's been rumors of war and wars that have been
    The meaning of life has been lost in the wind
    And some people thinkin' that the end is close by
    'Stead of learnin' to live they are learning to die.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Alfred may I refer you to the good book.

Jesus says

Matt 24: 6-8

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Perhaps, maybe the 60 million odd sheep are, as we speak, being made ready for a combat role...

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    You show me a country and Ill show you a country that has meddled in other peoples business.
    Mailman
    New Zealand?

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by ALM
    That's an interesting theory. But why would the yanks start WW3 over the the invasion of Taiwan? I know they're very stupid but seems a bit unlikely.
    Dont you mean would china be prepared to start WW3 over the invasion of Taiwan?

Originally posted by ladymuck
    It never fails to amaze me that the US can stick their fat noses into everything going on outside their own damn country and no-one seems to do anything about it. Why can't they mind their own business and stop trying to rule the world? Grr...
    Obviously you are a person of very limited understanding.

You show me a country and Ill show you a country that has meddled in other peoples business. America is not the only one to do this...but Ill tell you what, Id rather have my business meddled with by Uncle Sam than by Uncle Hoe and his communist hordes!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X