• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're all doomed ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zathras
    Only a mere Alien. Well us Pan-dimensional-mega-super-beings trump your Alienness. We won't even be in this dimension when the sun does goes boom!
    Alien is a catch all term. I'm actually the origin of everything and hence I trump your Pan-dimensional-mega-super-being-ness.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do I dare

Disturb the universe?

In a minute there is time
      For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

error
      jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I'm immortal too, (well, so far so good anyways).
        Could that be thanks to all the preservatives in those pies you've eaten in industrial quantities? Allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Alien is a catch all term. I'm actually the origin of everything and hence I trump your Pan-dimensional-mega-super-being-ness.
          I come from Leicester.

Comment

Working...
          X