• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Osama was unarmed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    He's wasn't a suspect, he claimed full responsibility for 9/11.
    But did he admit it was murder?
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
      His views on whether it is a murder or "good deed" were optional.

Comment

For all we know Osama was some guy with a mental illness producing videos from his house, he could have been a bob working remotely on SQL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
          and was he of sound mind and able to make that admission?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            For all we know Osama was some guy with a mental illness producing videos from his house, he could have been a bob working remotely on SQL.
            There were living witnesses left in that house - people like his sons, wifes - some of then can use DNA test to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              There were living witnesses left in that house - people like his sons, wifes - some of then can use DNA test to prove it.
              I am not contesting it was him, I am suggesting maybe his whole profile was the creation of the media of course I could be wrong, I tend not to believe things told to me by the media until there is evidence presented.
              Last edited by russell; 4 May 2011, 10:25.

Comment

I am suggesting maybe his whole profile was the creation of the media of course I could be wrong, I tend not to believe things told to me by the media until there is evidence presented.
                I don't think Taleban in Afganistan is influenced by the media.

Comment

I'm all for playing devils advocate but you're just taking it to a new level of stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    I'm all for playing devils advocate but you're just taking it to a new level of stupid.
                    You are right, maybe he was a tester?

Comment

You are right, maybe he was a tester?
                      It is very difficult to believe what comes out of the media these days. If anybody has ever watched CNN or Fox news over the last 10 years you will see that they are constantly talking about terrorism, without exaguration about 60-70% of the time (they keep going over events which happend 20 years ago to fill the "terror time"). This has instilled a sense of fear in the USA. They tried it over here but with much less success. This appears to be the latest episode in the terrorisation of the USA and perhaps the wider world. People have been talking about this for days and this will likely be broadcast on US tv for years now giving the US media something new to completely rinse.

Comment

Working...
                      X