• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The guardian, Republicans click here.. und Royalists click here..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One wonders...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

One wonders...
      if you lashed out on Photoshop CS5 and mastered the basics of image overlays, incredible as it sounds ...
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post

Bar the "official" statements by Blair - I think he's absolutely furious..and if he's not his wife most probably is!
        No, I've sussed it now. Invite Blair and they'd have been obliged to invite Brown - In that context the two come as a pair, like bookends. But, infinitely worse, invite Blair and you're duty bound to invite his hellish wife with her cavernous Mersey Tunnel yawn and blatant republican sympathies. So, given that Cherie can't possibly be invited, it logically follows that Blair and Brown can't be either - They're simply collateral damage, consequential on not being able to invite Cherie Blair.
        Last edited by OwlHoot; 1 May 2011, 00:03.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          if you lashed out on Photoshop CS5 and mastered the basics of image overlays, incredible as it sounds ...

C'mon, I'm not going to argue against the will of the people to have goofy marry posh commoners, they have to, eventually get the DNA pool out of about 10 families they have been humping each other for generations. I said tonight goofy had to get her married before his hair falls out in a few years time. Another hair comb over king.

I bet she dies in a car accident, it happens to all 'stunners' that marry into royalty.

She will be chased, harried, abused and followed by the same fervour that was with this marriage. "we own her now, she is royalty" the press and the readership will shout. And her fairy tale romance to a king to be will eventually kill her, you Royalists did it to Diana.
          Last edited by minestrone; 1 May 2011, 01:06.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I bet she dies in a car accident, it happens to all 'stunners' that marry into royalty.
            It also happened to Diana Spencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              And Grace Kelly.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Actually, did anyone else notice Harry eyeing her up and down at the altar?
                I'm thinking he's thinking that he ought to set his sights a big higher than Chelsey Davy.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                  X