• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on a mission to finish the West Wing season 7 this week.

I'll get to Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones after that.

When I've caught up with House (although I may yet give up on House, this season hasn't been very good).

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      I'm on a mission to finish the West Wing season 7 this week.

I'll get to Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones after that.

When I've caught up with House (although I may yet give up on House, this season hasn't been very good).
      Boardwalk empire is veeeerrrrry slow to get off the mark, but persevere.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Well apart from the brooding northern men, scheming queens (no pun intended), gratuitous incestuous sex and general nudity, what did people think of it?
        If you want "gratuitous incestuous sex and general nudity" I would recommend the Spartacus series, Xena finally getting her lez on!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          If you want "gratuitous incestuous sex and general nudity" I would recommend the Spartacus series, Xena finally getting her lez on!
          Ah, no, Ted!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I really got into that too, and next week Sky are showing the first series (the first series that comes after the second series, because the first series is a sequel and the second series is a prequel to the first series).

Most my knowledge of history comes from watching Xena, so it's good to have these new shows for reference. Thanks to Spartacus I now know that Romans spoke English with either Glasweigan or Kiwi accents.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I bloody loved it and why on 12 episodes??? It was just getting good
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Global warming.

Get with the project.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Would have to agree although am sticking with it.

TBH, I thought it had run its course last season.

I'm finding that I tend to enjoy the slower paced dramas, where they are focusing on characterisation and story more nowadays - another sign of turning into an old fart, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                  X