• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

can someone tell me how I can see my reputation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a rep of 213 but with quite a lot of bad ones and being the sensitive soul I am, quite wish I hadn't looked...

I've got loads of infraction warnings too, I get those when I've had a few. All expired though.

I've never left any rep cos I didn't we had it till now!

Comment

Personally I think it's awful to give out negative rep and couldn't bring myself do it. Unless it was really bad - although "never made it past tape changer" is quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Sorry but it wasn't me, why would I have repped you? I have only repped 3 people as a revenge for repping me and I sign it.
        I am yet to neg you, but I bet all yours so far have been signed 'love, MP'
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I am yet to neg you, but I bet all yours so far have been signed 'love, MP'
          Tis true, you are so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Tis true, you are so sweet!
            Russ, not you! Don't think I would ever have negged you
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Russ, not you! Don't think I would ever have negged you
              I am 100% un-sockied!

IP check me!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                I am 100% un-sockied!

IP check me!
                Eh? You've lost me. I wasn't saying you were a sock master person. I was simply pointing out I'd not negged you, as I recalled.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

kandr?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Eh? You've lost me. I wasn't saying you were a sock master person. I was simply pointing out I'd not negged you, as I recalled.
                    Sorry - I got it all wrong! Forget what i said, I was enjoying a few 'Moonrakers' last night...

Comment

Working...
                    X