• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru facing trouble with the authorities

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

BTW, do you have any tapes of your conversations?
    What women say

"OMG, you should see the new girl in the office! Talk about thick, wanders around all day without a clue what she's doing. Sure she only got the job cos she's got big t1ts, well that's what Claire reckons anyway, well she only happens to be stood next to the coffee machine when...."

What men hear

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah big t1ts blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ....."

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      £600 a year better off and George Michael hanging round your house all the time. No thanks!!
      It's fortunate that Wandsworth precludes an invasion of northern numpties from invading by its sheer exclusivity and cost of living. A blessing indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Which on your scale is marginally up from bumholes?
        Correct - I don't want to eat a bumhole unless I've been properly wined and dined.

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

BTW, do you have any tapes of your conversations?
        Noooo, never keep evidence!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          It's fortunate that Wandsworth precludes an invasion of northern numpties from invading by its sheer exclusivity and cost of living. A blessing indeed.
          Amen, brother.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wandsworth

I like Wandsworth, it's a good place to stop for a p*** on the way home from London
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

I like Wandsworth, it's a good place to stop for a p*** on the way home from London
              Hehe - Reminds me of that peer who regularly used to walk into a flash London gentlemen's club in St James's, and leave shortly afterwards.

One day, a doorman stopped him and asked if he was a member. "Member?!" he replied, "I thought it was a public lavatory"

(not a lame joke, it actually happened; but I don't recall who the guy was)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X