• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contractor pension

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
    What use is loads of shoes when you retire?
    I don't know, but Mrs Lucifer seems to be making a valiant effort to find out by laying in a massive supply in plenty of good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      I don't know, but Mrs Lucifer seems to be making a valiant effort to find out by laying in a massive supply in plenty of good time.

Mine seems to think that flash cars make a good investment. Keeps eyeing up BMW's

I tried to tell her we'd be better off with a £150 volvo estate and money in the bank/ISA/Whathaveyou but she wont have it.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mrs Spartacus is quite keen on a new chariot. Seems a bit flashy to me...

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          I tried to tell her we'd be better off with a £150 volvo estate...
          Pah. Call yourself a contractor? You'll be lusting after a Skoda Diesel next...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            Skoda vRS - Excellent car. Forget about snob value, try driving one and prepare for a hoot - kills almost anything in the mid-range.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              I was planning on trading up when I retire

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                And what's wrong with a £150 Volvo with 205k on the clock?

Apart from the astronomical oil leak?

(Pint & a half a week at the moment ).

Try Slick 50 oil treatment. Can stop the leak if it's not huge.

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/P..._Slick_50.html

Scroll down a few and you'll find the stuff you need.
                Last edited by DaveB; 14 March 2006, 17:02. Reason: misread the info and removed it.

Comment

Working...
                X