• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

English Rugby R.I.P

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glasses required...?!

Originally posted by sasguru
    Jamey, have you tried a gay site?
    It's Janey, not Jamey! Hence she isn't gay! Well, not that she's confessed anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
      It's Janey, not Jamey! Hence she isn't gay! Well, not that she's confessed anyway!!
      Mustang, you havent been here very long it seems. Let me expalin.

There is a set of people on this board who believe that it is entirely populated by chaps of a male persuasion, even those claiming to be female.

HTH
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Mustang, you havent been here very long it seems. Let me expalin.

There is a set of people on this board who believe that it is entirely populated by chaps of a male persuasion, even those claiming to be female.

HTH
        Thanks for expaling that.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

It's my theory that all the posters claiming to be male are actually alien greys.

Thus the obsession with anal probing...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            Speaking of which, where's Sandy these days?

Comment

Thanks for clarifying TLG!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                Thanks for expaling that.

Expalin Shouldnt you have said expalining then?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by janey

is your dick the size of a cocktail sausage?

No. And I suppose a titwank's out of the question an 'all. Jeez, I was only asking. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we tend to assume that IT girlies are pug ugly, since in reality, most actually are.
                  I'm happy to believe you may be one of the (sadly rare) exceptions though.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    No. And I suppose a titwank's out of the question an 'all. Jeez, I was only asking. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we tend to assume that IT girlies are pug ugly, since in reality, most actually are.
                    no probs with you just asking, so long as you don't mind me "just asking" back!

you obviously haven't been workign in the right places if that's been your experience
                    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                      Jamey's not that ugly. Once the operation get done, after a bit of waxing and tattoo removal, a diet and some nice clothes, he, sorry she, will be quite OK looking, I expect. Modern surgery can work miracles nowadays. Shame about the permanent deep voice.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X