• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guitar Amp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    You might be surprised how good that sounds
    I think I'll have a tinker with it this evening actually. No guitar here but I have my Virus & plenty of softsynths.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I think I'll have a tinker with it this evening actually. No guitar here but I have my Virus & plenty of softsynths.
      After buying the Pod 2.0 ClientCo sent me Reason and Record which comes bundled with the software version of the Pod, no difference in sound and I could have saved the money not buying the hardware, oh well.

If you have any acoustic / electric guitar samples route them through Guitar Rig although just about anything will do.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

After buying the Pod 2.0 ClientCo sent me Reason and Record which comes bundled with the software version of the Pod, no difference in sound and I could have saved the money not buying the hardware, oh well.

If you have any acoustic / electric guitar samples route them through Guitar Rig although just about anything will do.
        At the moment I'm putting this through it:

KarmaFX - Audio Software

got my little korgy thing with knobs on out to. Sounds great, very chemical brothers.
        Last edited by doodab; 1 April 2011, 18:30. Reason: I can't write :banana:
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          At the moment I'm putting this through it:

KarmaFX - Audio Software

got my little korgy thing with knobs on out to. Sounds great, very chemical brothers.
          Looks like a decent synth. I have a few kicking around like Dimension that was bundled with Sonar etc. I mostly use samples these days.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Bought one of these the other day for 'The Studio'

Linky

Needed something small. Really pleased with it.

I have a VOX too - AD30VT - cracking little amp - sounds great, even with my fumbling.
            Last edited by Jubber; 1 April 2011, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
              Bought one of these the other day for 'The Studio'

Linky

Needed something small. Really pleased with it.

I have a VOX too - AD30VT - cracking little amp - sounds great, even with my fumbling.
              Haven't ever really tried out modelling amps, no real need with all the sfx software that can be plugged into a DAW these days.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

I've just taken delivery of a new Vox VT80+ and it's the duck's ******* danglie dooh-dahs.

Just thought I'd share.........
                Excellent news. You must be the loudest and proudest accordion player on the whole island!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Excellent news. You must be the loudest and proudest accordion player on the whole island!!!

Cheeky Bas I'm glad the huns beat you now

A gentleman is someone who can play the accordian, but never does it.

Although, if you love it so much, here is a clip from my local boozer last easter (not me, I hasten to add)

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You might be surprised how good that sounds
                    WHS! Plug that bad-boy in

I am trying to find the box with mine in, think it may be in the shed, fingers crossed will find it this afternoon.

I now want a maschine as well though - they look wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      WHS! Plug that bad-boy in

I am trying to find the box with mine in, think it may be in the shed, fingers crossed will find it this afternoon.

I now want a maschine as well though - they look wicked.
                      What about one of these?

If I only I still had the income vs outgoings ratio I had a few years ago.....

Comment

Working...
                      X